DIRECT CONTACT 519-631-4551
Kathy Cook Noble
Kathy was born and raised in St. Thomas, married with children, has been a lifelong member of our community; an active businesswoman, volunteer and a concerned citizen.
Kathy's background is owning and operating a successful business and understanding the principals of exceptional service. As the former owner/operator of NAPA AutoPro and Uniglass Plus/Ziebart she was privileged to be a recipient of the Free Enterprise Merit Award from the St. Thomas and District Chamber of Commerce in 2013. She works with the knowledge that success comes, not from her efforts alone, but in combination with those who are a part of the team. Together, goals are accomplished, exceptional service is rendered and success is achieved.
She worked in her family business for 19 years at the Lyle Cook Automotive Service Centre, while also working on the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council Compensation Fund in Toronto for 8 years and taught in the business faculty at Fanshawe College.
She understands financial challenges people face on a daily basis and has always had a passion to help those that need help get on track, get ahead and save more of their money.
• 2016-Present St.Thomas Elgin General Hospital Foundation Board
• 2015-Present St.Thomas and District Chamber of Commerce, Board Member (Chairman of Public Sector Liaison Committee)
• 2015-Present Kettle Creek Environmental Trust
• 2013-2016 Knox Presbyterian Church, Board of Managers (member of Finance and Investment Committee)
• 2007-2012 Volunteer with The Elgin County Railway Museum
• 2005-2008 St. Thomas Children’s Foundation, Board Member
• 2005-2008 St. Thomas and District Chamber of Commerce, Board Member (former Chairman of Membership Services Committee)
• 2005-2008 Knox Presbyterian Church, Board of Managers (former member of Finance Committee and Chairman of the Investment Committee)
• 2005-2007 Elgin-Middlesex-London Conservative Riding Association Board Member
• 2005-2007 St. Thomas Kiwanis Club, Board Member (member of Healthy Start Committee)
• 2004-2007 St. Thomas Performing Arts, Board Member (former Chairman Advertising and Marketing Committee)
• 2001 Cabinet Member for Elgin Manor Fundraising Campaign
• 2000 On-Track, Board Member-downtown development organization for City of St. Thomas
• 1993-2001 Volunteer Fitness Instructor, YMCA
• 1992-1995 Big Sister Team Group Leader for Big Sisters of Windsor